Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday Morning Mirth

Bears.gif

OK, people, Chicago wants you to Get in The END ZONE and do a little funkay DANCE with us…
da Bears

in case you need some moves:

1. My Personal Move [which I’m happily sharing with you because I’m cool like that – me in the Red Dress]

2. Let the Drummers Lead Them

3. Your Neighbors’ Moves

4. More is, MORE

5. Numa Numa

6. History of it ALL

7. Because you have a lot of time on your hands, just search UTUBE for *Touchdown Turnaround* (446765 results)

11 Responses to “Monday, January 22, 2007”

1. Terry says:

Hee-hee, nothin like a good! laugh ot start the week right! Thanks BM – by the way, the knitting is looking wonderful, very wonderful.

2. Ashley says:

Don’t forget to throw the Superbowl Shuffle on there!

3. Laura K. says:

WOO HOO!! We’re goin’ to the Big Game!!! Speaking of moves, that’ll teach Reggie Bush to celebrate by somersaulting into the end zone!

By the way, have you seen the Bears colorway by Lorna’s Laces? It’s a fun self-striping blue orange combo–I saw it at Arcadia last week.

Get outta here! You know I knit a black & white sock during the World Series of ’05! OhOhOH.

5. Knittykim says:

go BEARS!!!
    I am so excited. I lived in Glenview years ago, but I can not shake the attachment to the BEARS.

Here’s to a Super Bowl victory.

6. Amanda says:

Seeing as how the Colts beat my team, the Patriots, and I am from Illinois and all, I’ll be rooting for the Bears this Superbowl. Go BEARS!

7. Jodee says:

I knit an orange and blue hat during the game to keep me from biting my nails!! GO BEARS

8. Carol says:

They’re not the Eagles, but I’ll do 3 dances for them! Go Bears!!!!

9. Marg says:

Gosh, this stuff makes the Stampeders’ horse-and-rider-dashing-down-the-sidelines stuff look tame! ;-)

10. Judy says:

Congrats to da Bears and Lovie Smith !

We are weeping in Boston. The Re-match would have been great.