Meme du Jour
6 weird things about me…
1. Very few people knew my Mother’s nickname for me was Budgie.
2. I have read the 5th Harry Potter book 5 times.
3. I drive a 1991 Jeep Wrangler. It has 52,000 miles. I intend to drive it until it’s dust.
4. For the life of me, I cannot tell a joke with a punchline, but give me 10 minutes and I could maybe make you laugh anyways. (Have you heard the one about my Great Aunt Mary, who in the middle of a brutal Midwest winter many years ago, while the entire family was wasting away from extreme rural Cabin Fever, built a sand box for her boys so they would have Something To Do. It took up most of the Living Room.)
5. I used to keep a short pair of drumsticks in my work truck so when I was stuck in traffic, sans passengers, I could drum on the steering wheel or dashboard, while listening to the radio.
6. I love to lie in bed in the wee morning hours and wiggle my toes back and forth in my socks.
Meme courtesy of Theresa; pick it up and run if you dare!