Thursday, December 14, 2006

the Ghost of Xmas Past…

ghost.jpg

THIS is the Topsy Turvy Time of the Year! These are the few weeks you purge the house of Doxies. Top to Bottom. Under the Couch. Behind the Bookcase.

And what do you find?

Well…

In my case: UFOs!

Here we see something I started and sidelined (hmm, banished) around this time last year? 2004? Oh. Apparently, (using my own Google search in the right sidebar – duh) I see I flirted with this in January of this year!

Problem is – now that I see it again, I’m not hatin’ it – I WANT to Wear It!

It was destined to be a simple little shell made from some sparkley ribbon by Katia called *JOYA*.

And joyful she is – shall she get back on the Xmas Bus with the rest of the Holly Jolly #66 Riders? This yarn will surely make the Sugar Plum Fairies go round in their heads!

6 Responses to “Thursday, December 14, 2006”

1. amisha says:

looks like it will be really festive!
    i always find the strangest UFOs when i clean… tucked into shelves, baskets, etc… the really lucky ones have a pattern nearby but the others are a mystery!

2. Wanda says:

Always fun to find new/old UFOs that come back. This will be nice and festive and great for the holiday season!

3. Toby Wollin says:

My big issue with UFOs is when I have been disorganized and have not put the finished parts all in the same bag and wander around the house trying to find the one pocket or the one sleeve which is preventing me from sewing the whole beast together. Drives me crazy.

4. Silvia says:

That’s a cute UFO, sometimes you find one and wonder what the heck you were thinking.

5. sandy belt says:

I noticed you are wholesaling I couldn’t get it to click so please tell me how to order for my shop…thanks Sandy

OK, Is that a deep red or more of a copper color?