Monday Morning Mirth July 25, 2011

Monday Morning Mirth

Although some celebrities are sporting something more electronic
around the house, The Row ladies are resurrecting something more traditional, at large: the Ankle Bracelet.

These have been all over the seasonal runways – and we must admit – although we know we’d lose it in a microsecond – that there is something intriguing here…

• rU kiddingMe?

6 Responses to “Monday Morning Mirth July 25, 2011”

1. Maureen says:

Last year when my husband was rushed to the hospital (turned out to be no-biggie) I was wearing a 16″ size 4 Addi circular around my neck like a necklace with the tips crossed in front. Tres chic, no?

I can picture this so clearly, Maureen! Done this a few times myself – even “lost” a needle for awhile because it was perched there and I was clueless!

Sort of the “lost-sunglasses-on-top-of-the-head” knitting moment!

3. Meg says:

Mom always quotes John Rbobert Powers — “Girls with small brains wear ankle chains.”

4. Lori says:

At first I thought you meant the Police issued fashion statement!

5. Carol says:

My mother always referred to these as “slutty ankle chains.” My sister asked for one for Christmas at the age of 55. I had trouble with the notion of buying it for her. I eventually did, although I bought the least slutty looking one I could find.

My mom felt the same way about high heels with ankle straps.

6. meg says:

Maybe if they’re made of leftover sock yarn with pretty beads!