Monday, October 9, 2006

Monday Morning Mirth

New York has him.

Paris, (oui), has him at the stairs of
Sacr

19 Responses to “Monday, October 9, 2006”

Oh my… Wouldn’t surprise me if we had a friend of his in SF. :-)

2. scoutj says:

Sweeeet! Love it!

3. kmkat says:

Big cities — ya gotta love ‘em! Never know what will happen next (for better or worse).

4. Karen B. says:

OMG, I must be out of it! Didn’t know anything about Gene. “Just vibing!” LOL.

5. Wanda says:

That’s just so wrong, but yet so funny! I love the knee high socks!

6. Leslie says:

It’s like watching a train wreck, horrifying, yet you can’t take your eyes off it. Won’t he get chilly in your Chicago winters?

Believe it or not, it was those wonky over-the-knee athletic socks that sent me into Voodoo Orbit!

(Although I’m probably outing myself in the Leopard Print Dept. by admitting this, hee…)

8. leah says:

You gotta admit…they all have a lot of balls doing this or they are just living life in their own little world.

Love how you captured him in your shot for Missy Twist. Was that by chance?

BTW, I love Missy Twist. I love everything about it…color, style and fit. It’s oh so chic!

9. Theresa says:

Sometimes he has more clothing on. He also has a skateboard. I couple of times we’ve been wandering around Wicker Park and have seen him zooming by on the skateboard fully dressed plugged into his iPod. So I suspect he’ll do just fine this winter ;-).

Haha, the difference between my tiny one-horse town and yours? It’s entertainment in Chicago, indecent exposure in rural America. I have to say, well I almost don’t wan’t to admit it, but…the knee highs are kinda sexy.

11. Linda says:

Hi, Bonne! Am I nuts, or is he kinda hot?!? At any rate — and more importantly — as a huge fan of your patterns, how did I miss “Twist”? Twist rocks!!! I can just see ‘er in a deep gray Karabella Aurora 8 . . . Or Brown Sheep Naturespun . . . Or Cascade 220 . . . So many choices!

12. Jess says:

Oh, Bonne-Marie, how I miss the corner of Damen/Milwaukee/North! Hey – I could knit those britches! Kaffe has a great leopard print chart…

13. Norma says:

Wow. Vermont is so tame. LOL

14. Robin says:

That’s a great pic of Twist – I am even more motivated to move it up on my list. I think I’ve bought every pattern you sell now…

15. Judith in Ottawa says:

To paraphrase Douglas Adams, this must be some use of the word “bonus” with which I was not previously acquainted.

16. keohinani says:

i’d take a hot korean over those creepy guys in waikiki who paint themselves with silver or gold paint and pretend to be statues until you drop money into their hats on the ground. at least gene’s show is free! ;P

17. Joyce says:

No, Linda, you are decidedly NOT nuts. Gene is a hottie patottie hunka-hunka eye candy, no question! Gene gets many reactions from the passers by, and pure delight is a common one. Gah, I just love this town!

18. marta says:

awww…Gene is very viewable. He made me sentimental for skating (and skates, not rollerblades), tutu wearing, dancing guy from the 16th Street Mall when I was working downtown in the 90s. I hope these guys know just how much mirth/joy/amusement they bring into our stressful and sometimes dull lives.