Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gauge: 19 sts/24 rows over 4″
Needles: #7

ariann_sd_0577_3web.jpg

Pattern: $4.95

YARN LIST

more details

59 Responses to “Tuesday, September 26, 2006”

ok, I have to get it, I think I have an appropriate yarn already, it’s Stash Bustin’ time!

2. carole says:

oh my!! That is GORGEOUS!! Your most beautiful design yet– I’m in love!

3. Leah says:

Love it Bonne Marie! Especially the big collar and the lacey details. You have another fan for life!!

4. Silvia says:

Very lovely. I just finished my very own Ribby Shell (there’s a pic on my blog), and have several BMB numbers in the pipeline. This may be added. Love your patterns!

5. Lori says:

I am SO in love with this sweater! It just screams to be knitted-now! Honestly, your patterns and style never cease to amaze and inspire me…don’t stop!!

6. Katinka says:

Oooooooohhhh…

Gorgeous photo (I thought it was a magazine advertisement at first), gorgeous sweater.

7. Wanda says:

As always amazing and beautiful! I love it. I’ll be downloading the pattern this weekend, I’m sure. I’m thinking a Ribby Cardi will have to grace the catwalk this winter. . .

8. Laura says:

Cathy (previous poster): I wouldn’t recommend Cash Iroha for this one. I made an hourglass sweater with it last year and while it is cozy and soft, it pills and fuzzes so you’d lose the stitch definition.

9. laetitia says:

Hi Bonne Marie!
    Amazing pattern as usual! Perhaps you remember me: Laetitia from France, though I dare not post comments (too impressed)…but I really love your blog and knits!