Monday, May 8, 2006

Monday Morning Mirth

momspray.jpg
this is a package of Peppermint Breath Spray

I have a *friend* who occassionally needs this…

What are you giving YOUR Mom (or, yourself!) for Mother’s Day?

10 Responses to “Monday, May 8, 2006”

1. Maryann says:

How funny! Where did you find that?

It was from a store up on Division St – the Paper Doll – it’s made by a company called BlueQ.

3. Josee says:

Too cute! I love that sweater she’s wearing too. Wish they had these things in Canada – I haven’t seen anything like it!

4. Chris says:

Mother’s Day weekend is our little regional fiber festival, Shepherd’s Harvest. Who knows what I’ll get myself…

5. Teresa says:

That is too funny!!

This year my mom is getting a quilt I made, and appliqued on it is everyone’s hand and a heart that has their name and birthdate. The good thing is I only have 14 hand/heart combos to make; but the quilt is still very large and that way more people can be added later on.

We all get together and BBQ in the afternoon with my side of the family, and this year my MIL will be in town and we are all going to brunch in the morning. My MIL is getting a handmade beaded watch and a few other handmade goodies. As for myself, hmmmm-I’ll have to let you know!!;-)

6. Scout says:

I’m not really awake yet and won’t even TELL you what I thought that was at first in that little round tube…..

7. Noelle says:

Both mom and mother-in-law are getting plants from proflowers. My mom is getting the cutest basket of herbs that looks like a bird’s nest and my mil is getting yellow roses, her favorite. I’m so proud I ordered then weeks ago!

LOL! Thanks for the chuckle. I’ve been needing one.

9. Sharon says:

I just love the package and the picture of the great looking knit.

10. heather says:

I need that! hahahah that is awesome. Bonne marie, you always know how to give me a lift! hahahaha.

PS designing a shorty aran (like the one in your post) is an awesome idea, yes? :)

have a great week!