Wednesday, June 2, 2004

StreetChic
============================
take a walk around my block

gucci2f.jpg
Gucci Window, Michigan Ave
photo by Bonne Marie Burns

9 Responses to “Wednesday, June 2, 2004”

1. judy says:

Thanks for all the free tips !

2. jessica~ says:

Fur – hiss, boooo! Faux Fur – yipppeeee, horay!
    Thanks for the great links Bonne Marie!!

3. Amber says:

I’ve been wanting to make a faux fur jacket for ages, thanks for the links!! Mine will be black, fit for a rock star! =)

4. vivian says:

Bonne Marie- you are the coolest! Thanks for the links, and you enthusiasm for our craft.

5. Bonne Marie YOU RULE! I couldn’t agree more about the eyelash craze, and I’m glad to see it addressed so thoroughly and cheerfully on a blog. I think I’d be honored to have some of my *novelty* knitting wind up in someone’s macrame.
    WOOFs! and SNAPs!

6. Sylvia says:

DD’s scout troop saw us knitting eyelash boas and have decided knitting is cool and they’re all coming over to take lessons. Thanks for the links! What I’d like to see (no time right now to design it myself, hint hint hint) is a clutch purse with eyelash trim… Please, pretty please?

7. Becky says:

One of the *many* reasons why I love coming in here every day. You keep us plugged into what’s happening over there. For me, who lives across the pond, you’re like my channel into all the cool stuff in Chicago and surrounding areas…

I’ll need to take a photo of the Feather Boas at La Droguerie for you. Very ChicKnits!

8. amisha says:

are you really and truly coming to new orleans? watch out crescent city! you are always welcome and i would love to show you around the knitting part of the city! :)

I go to NOLA about once a year, sometimes more. It is possibly my favorite city in the whole United States!!!

The food, the people, the music, the flowers, the buildings, the people, the trollies, the wrought iron, the overgrown houses, the River…

I like making hotel reservation just to talk with someone who is polite and has such smooth voices.

And oh did I mention the food!