Monday Morning Mirth
Just the Name Facts, Jack…
The Mechanical Contrivium
- In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Bonne Marie.
- Bonne Marie can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
- An average beaver can cut down Bonne Marie every year.
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Bonne Marie.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Bonne Marie!
- Bonne Marie is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
- Bonne Marie will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Bonne Marie.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Bonne Marie would be as small as a pea.
- Bonne Marie is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Bonne Marie!
…if you try this, leave your URL in the comments
and we will come Have a HOOT! with you!