Thursday, May 27, 2004

============================
Onde = Wave = Ombre

more beautiful Onde Stars!

theresaonde.jpg

I can say for a FACT the East Village of Chicago is illuminated with STYLE!

Theresa, my neighbor and good friend, has finished her fabulous Onde Pulli in the fresh tones of Chlorophylle – ce mod

6 Responses to “Thursday, May 27, 2004”

1. Corinne says:

I never thought that I would want to knit with acrylic, but I am going to succumb! I love Theresa’s sweater, and want to do it in Nenuphar. I think a call to ThreadBear is in order!

2. Caroline says:

Onde is looking good, have faith that when the twitchy fingers are ready the time will appear! can’t wait to see it on you… of course you could always spend some of the intervening time looking for a pair of those Onde-colored shoes but in lavender..heh..

3. Ara says:

I’m drooling over this Onde yarn…but it seems to be hard to get a hold of in N. America…? Also, did you see your mention in today’s New York Times? http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/27/technology/circuits/27shop.html?8dpc . Very cool!

HELLO JEAN!!! Thanks so much for the props in today’s Tech Section…

It makes a GeekLikeMe just beam with JOY!

5. Debra says:

I’ve been enjoying your blog. I thought you might like to know it was mentioned in the NyTimes today, Circuits section.

6. barbara says:

I was quietly reading the NYT online, when what should I stumble across? http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/27/technology/circuits/27shop.html?8dpc

Yipee!!! A nice article, written by a knitter about knitters online. Nice metion of Chicknits.
    Your fame spreads.