Friday, January 6, 2005

TGIF

mirror2006_1.jpg

Overcast
Temperature: 28

16 Responses to “Friday, January 6, 2005”

1. Steph says:

I see you and I woke up to the same morning. -9C, -18 with windchill–brrrr.

Wore my polar fleece long undies and my We call them pirates hat to walk the kids to school this morning.

Stay warm. Love the hat! I like babes who are smart enough to dress for the weather.

2. Elizabeth says:

…might be saving myself for some fair isle down the line…

I *love* this line, I might have to pilfer it and use it myself!

3. Leslie says:

That hat is so “steezy”! (That’s snowboard-speak for really cool.)

4. meg says:

Oh, you’re fabulous!! Fantastically cool – hot? – Spidey hat!! I’m blown away!

5. Imbrium says:

You can send some of the cold my way…the Boyfriend is constantly whining about it being in the 60s in January in Denver. Me? I’ll take the warmth while I can.

The hat is totally cute…must not show it too all my comic-book-geek friends, or I’ll end up having to knit dozens of them. :)

6. La says:

Whoa, that whole matchy matchy with the accessory dog is just too much!

7. Laura says:

Faboo hat! Just too good to be true, and no intarsia to boot. Rock.

Oh dear god, I visited JenLa’s site and got tagged. Mine isn’t terrifically fugly, but it is really odd. Points for that, I hope. I’ll put it on my blog today.

(How did you post your avatar, since it’s designed in Flash? Do you have to use Yahoo Messenger? Email me if you get a chance.)

8. jenifleur says:

Yeesh. Where’d you FIND that dress? I can’t tell if those are fireworks or if my brain is exploding.

9. Sandee says:

WHAT?? No bucket had to go with those bunny ears?!?!

10. Sandee says:

Bucket HAT, Sandee…geez

11. Hilari says:

oh my! that is one fug avatar! I especially like how the purse is exploding!

12. melissa says:

love the spidey slip stitching! i also like that your ears are covered. great colors!

13. annmarie says:

Very cute hat; I’m going to have to look up that stitch pattern. It’s turned cold here again, so I had already planned to spend the weekend knitting hats and gloves and other small warm things.

OTH I now have an English Beat earworm, thanks to your headline.

14. annmarie says:

Oops! the earworm came from the picture caption “Mirror in the Bathroom” (please don’t freak) not the headline.

15. Cara says:

Great spidey sense with the hat! And super fug too. Love the ears on the dog.

16. Maggie says:

Just had to tell you that my BF is a huge Spidey fan/hat ho and when I saw that hat I knew he would have to have one… Thanks for the terrific inspiration, I would have never thought of that slip-stitch pattern otherwise! All this after I swore it would be next fall before I knit him another hat… Long time lurker, by the way but I love your stuff!!