Monday Morning Mirth
The happiest days are when
history herstory is being made: Kathryn Bigelow!
Congratulations Best Director Oscar Winner 2010
Take that, all ye inglorious basterds!
I have to say my eyes happily misted up along with all the Actors from The Hurt Locker.
After-show Post Deconstruct
• Was it just me or were the hosts just Not Funny…
• George Clooney looked very Not Amused all evening (but then again some folks suggested he was wearing a wig!)
• The incredibly vibrant lipstick colors on most of the actresses had me running for my sunglasses — even in HD it was pulsating
• One shoulder and ruffles of all kinds were popular but ladies, no pom-poms across the rear-ahge. Right: Vera Farmiga; Wrong: Zoe Saldana
• Winslet, Parker & Bullock: very nice
• Ms. Theron: beautiful colored dress; incomprehensible flower thingies over breasties
• Do any of the starlets ever stand up straight?
• K. Stewart: Why so grumpy?
• WTF was Sean Penn mumbling about?
• Finally & I hate to admit it, D. Moore looked like a million!