Monday Morning Mirth February 15, 2010

Monday Morning Mirth

…from Milan Fashion week a couple of weeeks ago

10 Responses to “Monday Morning Mirth February 15, 2010”

1. Manuela says:

Very funny! I love that dour Scottish humour. I have a couple of Pringle sweaters bought in Scotland – very classic and great quality. I live in Melbourne, Australia and Sotland is my favourite country of all-time, probably because it reminds me of Tasmania, where I grew up. I am a sucker for a Scots accent, particularly in a man. As for a man with a Scots accent and a kilt (and perhaps a Pringle sweater) – well, just don’t get me started.

2. Kate says:

That was too funny!

I had to look it up before I figured out that Pringle is a real company, and now I want some of their stuff :-D

3. Laura K says:

This is brilliant–thanks for making my day, Bonne Marie! Except now my keyboard is covered in coffee….and I can’t get that image of the goat dancing around showing his boy parts out of my head….

4. Debi says:

This is posted on my facebook page, it is so much fun.

5. Susan says:

Love this! Very funny. And yeah, that thing with the male goat…

6. Jane says:

Thanks for sharing this. It is just great!!

7. CindyCindy says:

I always wanted a Pringle sweater and I found one at a rummage sale. I loved the poor thing to death;-P

8. Marg says:

Och aye, as they say in Sconny Botland! I found a Pringle sweater in the snow once — took it home, cleaned it up and it still looks quite smashing.

9. Penny says:

What a hoot! I just love listening to the Scottish accent. I’ve been watching on Netflix Monarch on the Glen, before the Olympics started….what great voices.

10. Delica says:

I love this! A much needed bit of humor late in the day (instead of doing work! heehee!)