Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Morning Mirth

bey.jpg

Because Ms. B just might’ve used all the eyeshadow on the planet (or even the Universe) that fateful night, the folks over at L’Oreal stepped up to the challenge and made us some MORE…

Just click on the *Look for Spring* arrow, dodge the dodgy music and ENJOY your own tour of COLOR!

But of course, my personal favorite in the collection is hyperGreen (the copy reads: “Make them envious of your vibe!”)

EXACTLY that’s just what I was looking for…

14 Responses to “Monday, March 21, 2005”

1. lynette says:

my blush *is* my eyeshadow. how lame is that!

2. Miss Kitty Au Pair says:

I’ve use deep gray under my eyes to make it look like I’ve been up all night researching. My boss is never the wiser.

3. Lorette says:

I just bought a whole pile of Garden Botanika (www.gardenbotanika.com) shadows…mostly GREEN shades. Very springy, though not quite as dramatic as Ms. B’s.

4. Cathi says:

A friend and I used to have a competition to see who could wear the most shades, with our prolific MAC collections. It didn’t look as trashy as it sounds, I swear….

5. Melissa G says:

I fall somewhere in between opera and bridesmaid…BUT I found some Neutrogena in a pot that makes my lids feel minty–wild sensation the first time. Now I put it on when I need to feel awake and I’ve exceeded the caffeine allotment for the day.

6. Daphne says:

I buy makeup every 2 years or so then it goes bad in the bathroom. I’m actually on the verge of dumping a bunch in the trash, but watch: I’ll buy some more for a couple weddings in April when I’m out buying tights (which I wear ALL THE TIME) at Nordstrom. I’ll wear it (or not) to the wedding and maybe for the next 2 months, then it’ll go bad in the bathroom again.

7. Kathleen says:

where can I find that minty feeling Neutrogena???I need somethiing like that first thing in the morning!

8. claudia says:

OK, anyone else have the oily eyelid thing goin’ on? Seriously, eyeshadow lasts like 5 minutes on me. I spend the $$ on yarn instead.

Melissa! What is the name of the MINTY stuff?!! That sounds like the kind of morning Boy Howdy I could go for…

10. Silvia says:

Beyonce’s Oscar night fashion should inspire nothing but the black bar across the eyes in the fashion don’t section. Yikess.

I thought that was what was happening during the *Phantom of the Opera* segment with those black vinyl strips across B’s eyelids…

12. Melissa G says:

I got it at Target: Neutrogena skin soothing eye tints. It’s in a little glass pot and NOTHING like Beyonce colors. Also it takes a little time for that feeling to kick in–I was already halfway to work before I felt it so it took me awhile to realize what was happening to me.

13. Kay says:

OK I lied about clubbing and the Opera, but that was the CLOSEST to true answer. The truth is more: ‘to the diner on my birthday’. But anyhoo. Must always own some, just in case.

xox Kay

14. Shelley says:

I don’t know about you ladies…but Ms. B’s eyeshadow is giving me a flashback to my 80′s makeup drawer!