Monday, March 14, 2005

Monday Morning Mirth

aran.jpg
get yer Irish on…

dress his friend

10 Responses to “Monday, March 14, 2005”

1. AnnDS says:

What a ‘gargeous’ sweater! I once got a hand-made Aran at my local Salvation Army for $3.99! It looked like it had never been worn.

2. Jo in ottawa says:

I’m flabbergasted by those GI Joe and Barbie sweaters. Speechless really.

3. Cathy says:

You crack me up! You need to give a drink alert though, almost got coffee all over my keyboard laughing at that ebay listing!

Gargeous indeedy!! I am SOO tempted to start trolling eBay for wearable/recycleable sweaters (whwat, me troll?) but I have to TRY and exert some self restraint… :)

I DID get a fab aran at a Church Sale for $1 a couple of years ago and wear it to work in all the time – they are SO warm…

5. Becky says:

I can’t get over those little GI Joe sweaters. Who knew GI Joe was a sweater dude!

P.S. Your Monday Morning Mirth entries are a good way to kick off the week. You should have a category so we can go back and binge on ‘em all at once.

6. Kristy says:

Too funny! I’m going to have to watch out for this guy again. I may want to bid on one of his other “14” sweaters, for the yarn if nothing else. Thanks for the laugh!

7. Michelle says:

OMG, that is about the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. That guy is completely hilarious.

8. Norma says:

OMG, that guy’s eBay entry is the best ever. I can’t stop laughing. Too bad he didn’t get more for the sweater. I, too, have to get myself back to the thrift stores to look for more good sweaters. I adored the one Rachael-a-go-go got recently.

9. Swell Mom says:

How do you find these things? What a kick!

10. claire says:

OMG too funny!! I especially loved the warning on “Tracey’s” powder blue sweater that it has “see thru gaps” !! And as far as the ebay guy: I loved the sly reference to Gerry Adams!