Thursday, April 22, 2004

new3.gif FO!!!

opal42.jpg

Now that the heavy lifting is done,, it’s easy to see why I should love these socks. Just look at the wonderful pooling on opposite sides of the socks – beautiful turquoise, brown, yellow and cream…

SOCK LOVE!

One can never be too thin, rich or well heeled~!

These are perfect for my workAday world, where Doc Martins or Nike spin me round round round.

My excitement at finishing these has driven me to, of course, start another pair.

… to be continued

one for the road…

…all photos

8 Responses to “Thursday, April 22, 2004”

1. Stine says:

I knew they would be great – like late afternoon sunshine on water. The colors at the heels are cool!

2. margene says:

Lovely, lovely! The Onde is wonderful, too.

3. Wanda says:

Looks great Bonne Marie. Glad you finished it up.

~Wanda

I use #1 Inox Needles…

Hey Bonne Marie, your socks rock. Great color combo.

6. Lydia says:

This is rather off topic, but I looked through the comments for the past week or so and didn’t see any mention of Shrek the Sheep. I found this link about him from Rachael (http://myglasshouse.typepad.com/): http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0%2C2106%2C2881002a10%2C00.html I thought that, if you haven’t already been inundated with information about him, you might be interested because of the wool and the name.

7. Beth says:

Any chance you can point me to the pattern for these great socks? They are scrumptious!

8. Debbi says:

Hi, Bonne Marie! The socks are great! I’m on a big sock kick myself. I’m knitting Rob’s (ThreadBear) Broad Ripple socks – started before I knew about the Broad Ripple KnitAlong – right now. Just had to say very cool. :) I love love love your blog. Thank you for all the inspiration and entertainment!