Friday, August 8, 2007

click on pic for official wallpaper

Let the games begin!

And I, intrepid knitter, will throw my hand in the rings with a little FUN of my own…

If you are one of the thousands of people who are in the Ravelympics, you will be doing the same thing.

My silly avatar. Yes, those are two members
of the Chi-Town Squares holding me up…

My Event? WIPWrestling: I’m making a sample that, erm, stalled and I have, hmm, 17 days! OMG!

To Celebrate the Opening Day Ceremony being on the Lucky Day of 08-08-08 at 8pm, take $1.00 off your Chic Knits purchase using the code: 080808. Offer good until Midnight August 8, 2008. :)

6 Responses to “Friday, August 8, 2007”

1. beverly says:

I’m in WIP Wrestling, too!

Go PoMo!!

We can do it! We can do it! Those #5 needles are not mocking me ;p

3. frnd4vr says:

Thanks for the Olympic Sale!!! It inspired me to get two patterns that I have lurked over for the longest time.

4. marti says:

i love that term…wip wrestling! that is my project as well!

5. Seanna Lea says:

Not so much WIP wrestling for me. I have a current project that I don’t want to stall by moving to an older WIP, so I figure that I will knit it during my Olympic viewing and see what I manage to finish afterwards. Of course, I want to finish as many WIPs as I can, so I can justify starting a new project from my queue.

6. knittykim says:

yes-I ALSO misjudged (lost) time and realized during the Opening Ceremonies that I had better get in gear with my “events” for WIP Wrestling. After reviewing projects, i realized i will have to enter in at the 60 kg(132 #) category due to the immense amount of WIP’s found in and around my home!