Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Morning Mirth

gogirl_0823.jpg

…Targeted marketing hits the spot: Bullseye!

An intriguing package of Valentine candy I could not resist! YOU GO GIRL Chocolate: the Fashion Girl edition which reads, “She’s the Fashion Girl. The extreme shopper. The trendsetter…always classy, smooth and totally indulgent…”

The little paper flags read “Feel Better”; “I Like You”; “Thanks”; “I Miss Recess” (!)**

** scientific research done on your behalf by opening
and eating several Kisses…

9 Responses to “Monday, February 11, 2008”

1. monica says:

Those are too funny. I miss recess too.

2. LOL! Chocolate research is definitely the best kind!

3. linda says:

Where did you find that? I can think of many girlfriends who would love that for their Valentines!

That little package was from the corner drugstore…

5. connie says:

thanks for donating your body (or your taste buds at least) to scientific research. I know how hard that must have been ;) I want to find some chocolate to experiment too :)

6. Laura K. says:

Would it be okay if I stayed inside for recess today? It’s freakin’ cold out there!

7. Temperance says:

You have inspired me, I think I too will step up this Valentines and risk my health and sanity by testing chocolate.

8. meg says:

I think we should call a referendum on calorie content in chocolate for V-day. Suspended! There. I’m going to go find my Dove bar now.

9. Carol says:

What a pal! Testing all that chocolate for our benefit! Hope you will always include larger sizing in your designs ;-)