Wishing you and yours the very
best of times in the coming year!
Knit Lit’s MEME: Best of 2007
1. Your best FO of the year: I’d have to say I was swayed by the color and it’s the cotton CeCe in emerald green :) [Why do I feel like I'm cheating on the other FO's !!!]
2. Best FO of the year made by a blog you link to: Mystery Shawl 3 by Melanie from Pink Lemon Twist.
3. Best yarn you tried: Aha! Sheep Shop Wensleydale Longwool
4. Best new book/mag/pattern of 2007: especially loved: “The First Book of Modern Lace Knitting“
5. Best new knitting technique or gadget you tried in 2007: professional steamer I got in a trade with a friend!
6. Top 5 inspirations–what five things inspired you the most over the past year? 1-Corinne and her love of vests & color; 2-Mary McCain and her Joie de Vivre and Amigurumi; 3-Margene, in beautiful Utah, who lives each day to the fullest and spins like an angel!; 4-the elegance long past from historical fashion; 5-my *day job* boss who taught me that Failure is not a four-letter word and made me think it’s perhaps the air you step in between the rungs of the ladder of success…
7. Designer who most amazed & inspired you throughout the year: Melanie (from above).
8. Knitting resolutions for 2008–what’s next for you and your blog? Try to not pile so much on my plate! It’s too much fun to have that new FO in the same season you want to wear it!