Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning Mirth

HOT or Not…

I was trippin’ around reading all the reports on Fashion Week in NYC when I stumbled on this…

my favorite?

9 Responses to “Monday, September 10, 2007”

1. Isobel says:

No brainer. Miss Sixty’s bag. Just think how many WIP’s you could carry!!!

2. Kim says:

I also thought your fav might be the Miss Sixty’s bag. Brings a new meaning to Carry-All, eh?

In the meantime, I’m still chuckling over the Diesel “banana hammock”. Thanks for the laugh!

3. Edith says:

Thanks for the link. :) It’s always humorous to see someone sporting a banana hammock especially during fashion week. Definitely needed that laugh today.

Oooh that was fun thanks. I have to say, I am so glad that most of that stays on the runways, and we get the toned down version.

5. Lynne says:

The big bag of course :)

Yeah, the bag for me too. The shoulder pads made me think of highschool!

Believe me when I say I LOVE that blue purse the little haute hillbilly is sporting AND the other Miss Sixty Big Bag is totally bus-ready for the #66.

I’m afraid the other passengers would definitely Shun Me which is reason enough to carry it (but notice it got a minus(!) 591 score. Shocking!

Likin’ the L.A.M.B. collection. Gwen Stefani is listed as the designer BUT I really think the brains behind the lamb is Gavin Rossdale, her husband, who’s been dressing her for YEARS!

BONUS: L.A.M.B. gets my high mark ONLY because it’s named after a sheepie. ;p

Here’s more:

8. gwen aka tllgrrl says:

The thing to remember is that the stuff we see on the runway is just exaggerated versions of what actually gets sold. It’s Theatre.
    That “Hot or Not” poll was hard to complete because pieces of outfits were pretty cool, but not the whole crazy ensemble.
    No one (who’s not wearing that stuff onstage) isn’t going to be walking the streets in those outfits.
    The bag that’s big enough to put a VW Bug in? I could get my whole stash in that thing!
    : )

9. michellenyc says:

i’ll take the guy in the robe – the hell with the rest of it