Friday, September 7, 2007

605839562_09a7b37115_m.jpgTGIF! A big thank you to Tracy L. [over at FuzzyBritches] for tagging me as a Rockin’ Girl Blogger! I’d like to wish Miss T a Happy Bloggoversary and wish her well on her new path in life

12 Responses to “Friday, September 7, 2007”

1. Kim says:

Hey, Bonne! Thanks for the mention, girlie. We’ve been around blogland awhile now, haven’t we? Amazing.

Love your photo on the Ravelry link. I’ve heard about Ravelry, but haven’t dared check it out yet. Like I need another crafting addiction, you know? You amaze me with all the things you do, woman. Rock on, indeed!

Hugs, and have a great weekend!

2. Karen B. says:

Rock? You do, my friend!

Yep, we be rockin’! Thanks for the shout out B-Marie! Hope your weekend is…well, rockin’.

Oh and did I mention you’re the best? Thanks girl.

5. margene says:

I’m so excited to see you mention Kim! I love her and her wonderful crafty mind!

6. Kate says:

Congratulations, Ms. Chic. You ARE a Rockin’ Blogger and one of the treasured few who knows enough to include the Small Faces in your mix tape. I clicked on that link and spent several (too few) blissful minutes remembering cutting class in Tucson, Arizona. What an innocent time that was.

7. meg says:

Congrats, never was an award more deserved – you rock!
    Oh, man, though – I *want* to reek of coffee! Such a heavenly aroma :D I call ‘em happybeans!

8. Carol says:

Congrats! We know you rock! Happy weekend!

9. Gail R says:

Rock on lady. Thanks for stirring memories of an earlier time in a land far away.
    Enjoy the weekend!

10. Gaile says:

Wow. I feel so honoured to be in your list, thank you! The feeling is mutual you know!

Congrats on the award – is that Eartha Kitt’s CatWoman I see there?

11. Rosemary says:

I am hugging you now. Can you feel it? :)

12. sahara says:

Wow!! Thanks Bonne, I’m honored. I saw these folks comin’ over, and took a look!

Hey, you’re the #1 rocker, so congrats on the nomination! Now, I better get to postin’!