Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Morning Mirth

As you’ve probably noticed, over here at Chez Chic, we are not skert of the dancing. We’re not even scared of the generous folk who might be dancing for their Wicker Park neighbors stuck in traffic. Well. Maybe just a little.

But what to my wandering eye should appear EVERYDAY at my #66 Bus Stop?

SHIELD your eyes and put down that coffee..

Yes. It IS Summer. Yes. I often get the feeling I WANT to wear less clothes to work, sleeveless shirts, short pants…

In East Village, where I live, it’s More than a Feeling…

• Put on my shades, stat.
  • Quick! Knit him a Wool Onsie
  • Call the Councilman
  • Give him my Phone #
  • Pray for Sweater Weather

8 Responses to “Monday, August 20, 2007”

1. meg says:

Must be bloomin’ hot for that – I’m sort of suprised they don’t get citations (city raising revenue, don’t ya know). Construction dude will have one screaming sunburn by end of day.

2. Michelle says:

Did you say….every day? Oh brother. You gotta dig the red underdrawers, though. I mean, if you’re gonne make a statement, make a statement,right?

3. Sandee says:

Oh Lord…

4. inky says:

Very clever – pressing any button, including “vote” makes that picture pop back up.

My eyes! They bleed!

5. paula says:

lord, pity the poor mason who has to stand behind/under that – AS IF working in the blazing sun weren’t bad enough!

6. Carol says:

In my state, his employer would get a citation for allowing unsafe work practices – he isn’t wearing long pants, long sleeves and “personal protective equipment.” Real reason for these rules may be aesthetic, however.

7. Trope says:

Well, gosh, yet another incident of the “underwear and socks” phenomenon that men seem so attached to. WHY can’t they understand? Take your socks and shoes off before you take off your pants! I don’t want to wear underwear and shoes. Perhaps some would appreciate the look, but I think it looks goofy on men and women alike. The first time I saw the photo it was just funny and goofy; now I’m fixated on his shoes, and somehow the hat makes it WORSE!

8. Becky says:

Funniest post eveeeeer!

Worst thing is that I bet he thought he looked shexy as hell. Because guys are like that.