Monday Morning Mirth
State St Billboard shot with phone cam
One of the last frontiers of my photo-ness is my phone! I admit I’m way behind the curve here because I always forget that I carry with me a little friend that can do a whole lot more than let me chat up my buds. Surfing around this weekend finding out how to use mine, I found all sorts of cool phone-ish suggestions…
Favorite Ways to Use a Digital Camera…
1. As a Mirror: Stuck without a glass before that big meeting? Shoot yourself and inspect. Ah, vanity, what is thy name?
2. Placeholder: If you’re like me, any parking lot with more than 5 spaces needs a big red flag to lead me back to where I left my car.
3. Traffic Cop: This one is from my boss, who when I returned to the shop after a minor fender bender (other party drove into me), asked why I didn’t shoot a few evidence pictures for the record? (Also, good for shots of people who park too close to you.)
2. Mini-Fax Machine: Send your business card to anybody anywhere anytime.
3. Packing Aid: Shoot your haul (yarn, but of course!) after a vacation in case your luggage goes AWOL and you have to file a claim.
4. Wine Bottle Label
5. If you eat on the road a lot, snap the menu address to record an especially fine lunch.
7. Get a shot of your bus route from the map in the station.
8. House & Apartment Hunting: get those real estate signs.
9. Store hours!
10. Immediately take a picture after a new haircut so you can torture yourself later when you try to style it yourself.
What are your favorite things to shoot?