It’s almost time! Just ten more days and it’s the Big Ride in Boston! This year, Biker Extraordinaire Claudia (sans hubbie) joins another Intrepid Knitter, Michele, in support of The National Multiple Sclerosis Society making the 75 mile (!) ride on June 28 when over 2000 riders will pedal from Quincy, Massachusetts through the coastal towns of Massachusetts’ South Shore to the beginning of Cape Cod.
Top Ten Reasons to Sponsor Knitters Against MS
10. They’re damn fine knitters!
9. They’re damn Great Bikers!
8. They’re riding an Orange Tandem Bike! WOOHOO!
7. Knitters Against Multiple Sclerosis worldwide raises funds for research and needs of people living with MS today.
6. 75 Miles, baby ;p
5. You could win this:
All 16, yup, 16 – hard copy Chic Knits Patterns
4. Because Knitters all over the world united to become the Number One fundraisers for last year’s ride and we can rock again!
2. You could even win this:
Seven skeins of beautiful Heathery Brown Cascade 220 and an assortment of three patterns that would work it!
1. Because it’s FUN! GO Team GO!